Mar 6, 2015

2015 JULY OUTBACK TRIP

EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST

I am looking at heading to the corner of NSW, SA and QLD in early July 2015 for two weeks to photograph and explore the remote outback. I have several seats available for anyone that wants to experience the outback. My 4wd that is setup for outback touring and I will be towing an off-road camper trailer setup with all the gear. All you have to bring is your photo gear, a small tent or swag and any drinks. Camping and photography highlights will include, yellow canola fields, hot spring camping, red dunes, lakeside photography, abandon buildings, for the early birds there are always spectacular sunrises and much more. Fingers crossed that with a little bit of winter rain there maybe some wild flowers out to see. 

For a small fee I can offer the following;
  • safe reliable travelling
  • 240 power inverters to recharge your gear
  • fridges are on hand to keep all food cold
  • plenty of outback experience
  • plenty of unique photo stops
  • all meals and snacks provided 
  • trailer has plenty of dust free storage
  • 240 and 12v power in the trailer



For a more detailed sheet, please message me or email me at woopi4x4@bigpond.net.au . I have two seats left. 









No comments: